Saturday, January 31, 2004

raw cookie dough...yum

Baked some cookies for tomorrow's Super Bowl party while watching back-to-back-to-back episodes of Law & Order: SVU. This last one was one I'd never seen before but I've been surfing other blogs and reading online so I really wasn't paying close attention. I'll see it in re-runs again some day. What's with tv shows lately - they are starting at odd times. I thought that my VCR clock was off, but I see that the NBC web site actually lists the start time as 9:59 p.m. What, they think that if they start a few minutes early they'll capture my attention and I won't change the channel?

I probably should do the dishes now because if I don't I won't feel like doing them in the morning. On the other hand, it's 10:49 p.m. and I can feel the temperature dropping in the house (I only keep it at 60 degrees overnight) already. Sure would be nice to just go upstairs and get under the covers. Alone. Sleeping in the middle of the queen sized bed. I don't need anyone to snuggle with, Paul -- are you listening?

No comments:

Post a Comment