Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Happy Blogiversary To Me!

Can it be? Am I really starting my 4th year of blogging?

Check out how it all began ... harken back to my second year when I started a second blog ... go back one year and see that discontent with my blogging habits is nothing new ... and check back in a year to see if I'm still here.

I really can believe how quickly the last year went. It's true - time goes by more quickly when you get older. And I seem to be stuck in this three year cycle ... I was just coming out of a cycle when I started blogging. It had been about three years since my separation/divorce. Lots of personal issues that I was finally resolving, beginning to reach out and really actively seek a romantic partner. I think I was ending a three year personal cycle when I started the blog.

And then a three year professional cycle began. Believe it or not (I really can't believe it!), it was just about three years ago that I learned that I would be losing my job in June 2005. So, three years have gone by with the job cycle ... let's hope this is the start of a new three year cycle where everything, all of my personal and professional goals, come together.

One can only hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment