Saturday, March 10, 2007

Dear Palm ...

... thank you so much for the following reminder:
====================================
You are receiving this product-related message because our recordsindicate that you have purchased and/or registered a Palm device.

Daylight Saving Time (DST) begins March 11, 2007 -- three weeksearlier than last year. DST will also last one week longer in thefall as well, changing back to standard time on November 11, 2007.

To help your calendar events and email reflect these new DST changes,please visit the link below to download the DST update for all Palm(R)devices. Remember, your device will NOT update automatically, so please download this update from Palm.com before March 11:

http://News.palmnewsletters.com/cgi-bin13/DM/y/ekJl0VsI4q0HXH0Zlu0Gm
=====================================

Unfortunately, I don't even know where my Palm is. I haven't used it in like, two years. I figured out how to download my contacts onto my iPod and I haven't updated my address book since (in case you were wondering why you hadn't heard from me).

But if I do find my Palm, I'll be sure to reprogram it with the correct date and time.

No comments:

Post a Comment