Saturday, March 10, 2007

Just Do It

I'm having a fairly productive day. Instead of sitting around thinking about all the things I should be doing, I'm actually doing them. So, instead of producing a list of things to do, today I proudly present you with the list of things already done:

1) Get up
2) Take medication
3) Go to the grocery store
4) Fix healthy breakfast
5) Make carrot salad
6) Bake cookies
7) Do the dishes
8) Catch up on old episodes of Melrose Place and Beverly Hills 90210 on SoapNet (done while accomplishing # 5, 6, 7 - I am a multi tasker!)
9) Phone in regrets for next Wednesday's women's group meeting
10) Phone prospective members for women's group
11) Check out my Coke rewards code online
12) Make plans to go to a gathering with The Man
13) Do two loads of laundry
14) Send resume and cover letter to Dan for his input
15) Further tweak said resume and cover letter; compile list of references

... and so much more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment