Sunday, December 03, 2006

The Bright Side

What a nice, sunny day! Granted, it's only about 40 degrees outside, but the sun is shining and there are just a few fluffy white clouds in the sky. Not like the deluge we had on Friday. It was so strange to have thunder and lightning in December. Two years ago, we had snow.

So it was a busy first week back from vacation. I had something after work almost every night this week. Made the time go by quickly. And now it seems like time is flying by as it always does in December. Never enough time to shop, decorate, do Christmas cards and visit with friends. I did some shopping after work on Friday, and started decorating yesterday. Today, I focus on the photo Christmas card. This year, perhaps one of me and The Man. It's the best shot we have from vacation. He hates having his picture taken, but he agreed that if I were to get photo cards, this is the photo I should use.

I didn't take nearly as many photos on this vacation as I did last year. And now, looking at some of those photos it's clear that I definitely need to start exercising again. Of course, I've been saying that for six months. It's time to stop talking and start doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment