Thursday, April 21, 2005

A Good Stiff Drink

That's what you get when you let your tea steep for longer than usual.

Had a headache hangover most of the day yesterday, but went to the gym anyway to try to sweat it out. Then signed up for some sessions in the tanning booth. I know better than to trust the 70 and low 80 degree temperatures we had earlier this week. In fact, by the time I went to bed last night, the temp had dropped 30 degrees, from 75 to 45 degrees. Welcome to spring in upstate New York.

It rained overnight and all of a sudden things are popping! Leaves are beginning to burst and the grass is greening up. Next up - pollen. Already some trees are dropping their buds and it won't be long and the yellow season will be upon us.

So, here I am in the office. We are at T-minus three and counting - I'm doing a donor visit tomorrow, and then I will be in the office Monday and Tuesday of next week and then ... that's all she wrote, folks. I was a little pissed at my boss on Tuesday because he insisted that I take a co-worker with me on this donor visit tomorrow, but I got over it. I'm just going to do the best job I can do, get the hell out of here and move on with my life.

Sounds like a plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment