Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Strange Days

I'm fighting a migraine. I have no idea where it came from. I ate dinner and drank some caffeine and took my Imitrex, but it doesn't seem to be working. Sucks to be me right now.

But on to the title of my post ... it's that time of year when it can get really warm during the day, yet still be cold overnight. It was still hovering around 75 degrees outside when I got home at 6:30, and the house felt cool by comparison. The end result is that you just want to stay outside until it gets dark or the temperature drops, whichever comes first.

I tried to connect my outdoor hose, but it seems as though the connector is stripped, so whenever I turned on the faucet, the nozzle kept shifting on the hose and leaking all over the place. Guess that will be a weekend project.

I have a bad habit of not unpacking after a trip, so I still have a half-filled suitcase on the floor, and I also have several under-the-bed bins sitting out, waiting for the semi-annual shifting of the closets (i.e. taking out the shorts and putting away the turtlenecks). The end result is that the bedroom is trashed, and it's not helping my mood.

God this is a wicked headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment