Sunday, July 02, 2006

Hazy, Hot and Humid

Is it July already? It's been sticky the last few days, and the rain just keeps coming. There's been quite a bit of flooding, and the route I take to visit my family was a total washout:

I'm cat sitting for Susan while she's away on vacation without me. I know - can you believe she went on vacation without me? Don't worry, it's okay - she's with a very special man. Of course poor Rich is allergic to the cat, so he won't be hanging around here much for the next week or so. I'll just have to spend time at his house. Three weeks from today I'll be moving in for the summer, so I suppose I should get used to it.

Things are going well at work; I can't tell you how happy I am to be walking to work again. I think I only filled Trucklet up three times in the last month, so I'm definitely saving money in gas. That's about it. It's boring, but I'm happy. It's a good thing.

File This Under:

No comments:

Post a Comment