Saturday, August 12, 2006

Distracted

Today didn't start out so great. We didn't sleep well last night, so I was still a little groggy when Rich jumped out of bed to answer the phone at 7:30 a.m. I did get myself to the laundromat by 9:15 and less than two hours later I returned home with five loads of clean laundry.

Cleaned out the refrigerator, and then I signed onto the computer and got distracted. Caught up on some blog reading, and while reading Meaghan's blog I was reminded that I haven't checked my site stats in a while. Probably a good thing. But then I checked and I saw a referral from my college. Now, I don't think I've ever used the name here, and I am writing under a pseudonym, so maybe it was just coincidence. But no - whoever it is came via bloglines, so they must have meant to come here. Whoever you are, hello!

I get a lot of hits from Google searches. Folks don't stay very long, but the last few weeks GNC and Clinique Bonus Time have been popular items. By the way - Bon Ton for the Clinique Bonus, ladies (assuming there is a Bon Ton near you - do you live in upstate New York?)

Well, I still have to finish putting away the laundry and make the bed. Then it's off to a friend's house for an afternoon party/barbeque. Later!

File This Under:

No comments:

Post a Comment