Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Home Is Where The Heart Is

I am home alone.

Rich is out on the river "fishing" with a couple of his friends. I say "fishing" because I doubt any of them has a pole in the water. It's just their chance to get out on the water without the wives. It's okay - it gave me time to do a few things around here.

Like hang up his pants.
And fill the ice cube trays.
And clean the shower.
And make a cucumber salad.
And water the plants.
And talk to his dad on the phone (not too bad - four calls in the last two hours).

But it's all good. I'm really enjoying the cohabitation. It's going to be difficult to move back into my little house in September, because I really enjoy being here with Rich at the end of the day. The other night he told me that I made the house feel like a home.

All together now - "Aw! That's so sweet!"

File This Under:

No comments:

Post a Comment