Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Where's The Camera?

You know, I'm sure there are cameras in the building, I just don't know where they are. My access is limited to certain areas, and I gotta wonder - is there a camera on every locked door? I've looked around and I don't see them. But I know they must be there somewhere.

And I'm sure if they wanted to they could run files of every time I swipe my key card. They know what time I enter and what time I leave.

We're having a department meeting with the executive vice president later this week. Can't wait to see how that goes. And plans are already underway for the holiday party. You don't even want to know how much it's going to cost. But since I do know how much it will cost, you can bet that I'll be there!

I was really busy today. I reorganized the resume file and created an index. Yeah, that's about the extent of my accomplishments for the day. But I didn't misplace any confidential documents, so that's a good thing!

Made sure I went out for lunch (even though I had my lunch with me) and I ran into my friend Lorrie at the park. When I came back I had a message from Phil wondering if I wanted to meet him for lunch. Maybe Friday or Monday.

File This Under:

No comments:

Post a Comment