Friday, June 22, 2007

Lost In Space

I created a post earlier tonight, but so far it hasn't appeared. Hmmm. Lots of stuff running through my mind earlier. Now, not so much.

It's been an exhausting two weeks. After the accident, I rented a car to drive home to visit my family. I was annoyed that the car didn't have cruise control, but pleased when I realized it got 40 mpg. I put over 600 miles on that baby, so I was thankful for small favors. Had a nice time with my family. Spent some quality time with the new niece. Helped my mom put together a new swing for the pool area. Came back and started shoveling mulch.

Things are taking a turn for the better. Something's got to give, and I think the walls are starting to crumble. The Man and I agreed that our motto would be "2007 is Gonna Rock" and we're just waiting for the party to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment