Monday, June 11, 2007

When Bad Things Happen To Good People

I did not have a great weekend.

It was filled with stress and tension and to top it all off, I was rear-ended. Totally blew out my rear window and jammed up the tailgate. Poor Trucklet! I took photos of her in all her misery, but of course somehow neglected to put them on my flash drive.

I. Am. Exhausted. Emotionally and physically.

The only good thing to come of this is:

a) it was the other guy's fault so insurance is picking up the tab, including a rental car for me (I believe) so I can still go visit the family this weekend; and
2) The Man called this morning and he had gotten a call back from a potential employer that wasn't smart enough to hire him the first time around when he interviewed there a few months back.

Please let all the pain and misery and suffering be worth it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment