Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Unemployment: Day Twenty-Three

Hello from the west coast! I made my escape and not a moment too soon - while I was en route a recruiter called me wanting to talk about a fund raising job. NOOOOOO!!!

Actually, I will take the meeting upon my return. Even if nothing comes of it, the recruiter may have other jobs that might be a better fit.

Okay - I am in the land of sunshine and palm trees. I cannot stay in this hotel room any longer. Out I go - more later.

THIS JUST IN: In honor of my visit, Bai Yun gave birth to a new cub last night. Of course there is no chance of seeing the latest addition to the panda family, but I'm headed to the zoo tomorrow nonetheless. (Yes, in case you haven't figured it out, I'm in San Diego. And the surprises won't stop here - stay tuned; tomorrow I will entertain a special visitor!)

8:46 p.m. The views from the pool deck ...

Hotel Solamar - Bar PoolHotel Solamar - Pool DeckPETCO Park

No comments:

Post a Comment