Thursday, March 09, 2006

Concentration

Not sure why, but I can't seem to concentrate.  So, I'll dump the clutter in my brain here and try to move on.
 
The last couple of weeks have been rough for me.  Not totally satisfied with my job.  Not getting enough sleep.  Not getting enough exercise.  Generally weepy.  Nothing is right and everything is wrong.  Cried all over Susan's shoulder last weekend.  Hoping that was the bottom and I'm starting to pull myself up out of the crater.  We'll see.
 
For whatever reasons, I just haven't felt like detailing things here.
 
It's raining and every now and then I hear the jets overhead - apparently the landing patterns change in inclement weather and the planes fly over my office.  It's supposed to be a great early spring weekend coming up, so I'm looking forward to that.  Not quite ready to go out and dig in the yard, but I will definitely be out and about.  Even though it's been warmer than usual (fifth warmest winter on record, I heard) it's been a long, hard winter for me.
 
Here's looking ahead to spring ...

No comments:

Post a Comment