Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I Want My $2.00 !!

What movie was that? Where there was this demonic paperboy who was riding his bike and chasing the main character (John Cusack?) screaming "I want my two dollars!"?

So I just check my Google AdSense stats for like, the first time since I signed up four months ago. I've earned $1.98. Only $98.02 to go until they send me my first check.

There were a couple big days in there - back in December when I linked to an mp3 of "Dominick the Christmas Donkey" and just last month when I spouted off about a New York Times article. Guess I'll have to spout off some more!

Took off early today and am feeling relaxed, despite having had to undergo some medical tests (no worries), finding myself unexpectedly babysitting a sick child and doing some yard work. I'm patiently awaiting the end of the week when I hope to receive a phone call with a job offer. Please, please, please keep sending positive energy my way.

If I get this job, I'll tell you a (not so) funny story about a woman who met an untimely death and who may, ultimately, be responsible for my getting this new job. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment