Saturday, April 08, 2006

Prepping for the Party

Yesterday was The Man's birthday and tonight I'm throwing him a party. He's so excited - like a little kid. It's been a long time since anyone had a party for him and he's just so tickled to think that someone cared enough to do it. He's so cute!

I've debated telling you this but ... I have an interview on Monday. Don't know where it will go, but it's one step closer to walking out the door. My job isn't horrible - it's just not the right job for me. Please send me some good karma because I really want to make a change.

Okay - I've wasted enough time. I still need to make the scallops wrapped in bacon, marinate the shrimp, bake two cakes, make the bed, shower and get dressed and blow up a gazillion balloons - because it's not a party without balloons.

Pictures? Maybe!

No comments:

Post a Comment