Thursday, May 04, 2006

The Fog Has Lifted

It's taken three days, 375mg of Imitrex and an unknown quantity of Tylenol/Codeine (doncha love it when you find a leftover prescription med in your collection, and you don't know why it was prescribed but you know as long as it is a drug, a pain relieving drug, you will take it not caring whether it's an infant sized dose or a horse sized dose?), but the fog has finally lifted. It has been six hours since my last dose and I think I can say that my headache is finally gone.

I haven't had one that bad in a LONG time. I thought the weather had something to do with it, but Dr. Phil assured me that he checked the barometer last night and it hadn't budged. Whatever. I still think it had something to do with the weather, the cycles of the moon, what have you.

File This Under:

No comments:

Post a Comment