Monday, August 23, 2004

Back On Company Time

I'm back in the office - just in time for what looks to be the best week of weather for the entire summer. Ugh. Can't complain too much - I had a wonderful vacation last week and I'm actually taking Thurs and Fri off this week.

I see that the audio post I made last Tuesday never found its way to my blog ... cell phone service was very spotty on the island so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Got back just in time to catch a call from my friend Vicki and enjoyed dinner (and several glasses of wine) with her and two of her friends last night. Sure beat take-out from across the street. And then when I got back to the apartment, I saw that the Ex had called. Just to say hello because he hadn't heard from me in a while. How nice.

I should get down to work here, but the only thing I'm working on is this mini hangover...

No comments:

Post a Comment