Friday, August 06, 2004

Much To Do

It's pretty much under control, but I have a lot to do before I leave the office today. I'm going to be taking my Trucklet on a little vacation this weekend.

First, a four hour drive to the middle of nowhere to reune with the family. Then an hour long jaunt to get to my brother's house where I will then spend the remainder of the weekend.

On Monday, Trucklet and I will get back on the road and head to the right of the middle of nowhere for a meeting and then spend the night before returning to our home base on Tuesday afternoon.

I hadn't planned on going away this weekend, but I think it will do me good. I've been distracted most of this week, and maybe a little space and time away from the source of my worries will help me refocus. The source of my worries, you ask? A number of issues - my job situation, my living situation, my personal relationships (or lack thereof). I'm doing better today than I was earlier in the week thanks to that late night on Wednesday and a brief visit with "SusieWithATwist" last night. And the heartfelt and genuine concern of a certain friend who shall remain anonymous. You know who you are. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment