Saturday, February 25, 2006

The List

Here's my to-do list for yesterday:

1) Write cover letter and send with resume to Company A
2) Write cover letter and send with resume to Company B

Here's what I actually did:

1) Finish reading "Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire"
2) Spend an hour and a half perusing blogs, removing things from sidebar
3) Begin working on cover letter/resume for Company B
4) Uncover job posting for Company C
5) Shower and get dressed
6) Return "Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire" to the library
7) Get groceries so I can cook 10 # lasagna today
8) Spend more time on cover/letter resume for Company B
9) Go to bed

Okay, I should give myself credit for getting one thing done - I emailed and faxed my cover letter/resume to Company B earlier this afternoon. I made that 10 # lasagna earlier this morning, and I'm going to take it to The Man's house for dinner later.

One step. One day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment