Friday, February 24, 2006

W8TN4SNO

I had no idea so many people had personalized plates.  Must be because I spent the last four years walking six blocks to work - I just wasn't out on the road.  Now that I commute 20 miles each way every day, I see lots of interesting stuff.
 
So, yes, we are waiting for snow.  They are calling for  2-4" tomorrow.  Not a lot, but considering that there is essentially no snow on the ground, enough.  My brother and sister-in-law are coming to visit for the weekend.  I still haven't finished cleaning the back bedroom, but I'll have a few minutes to rush in and throw all my crap into a basket before they arrive.
 
Woke up with a headache again today.  Wondering if it's the weather or the two glasses of wine I had at the Chamber mixer last night.  Or a little bit of both.  No matter - I had the breakfast of champions (1200 mg of ibuprofen) and I'm good to go.  I bet I'll get through 10 or 12 pages of the catalog today.  Did I tell you?  My latest assignment is to take the company's last catalog, go through it and check all the prices against the database.  Can you say MIND NUMBING?
 
Yeah, my mind and my ass will be asleep and tingling by 10:00 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment