Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Jokes About Wigs (For Obvious Reasons)

First of all, let me say I've already encountered two problems with this guest blogging gig. The first is this "title" business. Then there's the technorati tag section. And THEN, there's the whole problem of content. Oh, wait... so that would be three. Yes, there are at least three problems I'm having. I think there may be more.

1) Title - If I had titles on my own blog, I think they'd be entirely unrelated to the actual content of the post.
2) Technorati tag - Seriously, WTF? Am I the last person to use these things? I'm not sure I even know how to adjust the HTML, so I'm going to leave it. I hope there's a lot of people searching for "tag".
3) Content - If I had content on my own blog, I think it would be a lot of out-of-context random statements.
Salty) It's a long bike ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment