Thursday, November 09, 2006

Random

The refrigerator did NOT get delivered today. I sat at my freakin' desk all day, working, and the delivery folks never called. I ate my lunch (actually, just leftovers from yesterday) at my desk, waiting for that call, for crying out loud.

I have a crink in my neck/shoulders that is killing me.

Online access to my new employer's retirement account bites the big one. You can only transfer percentages between funds, and, it seems, only 100% of a given account. What if I want to transfer 55% of Fund A and distribute it 15% to Fund B and 20% each to Fund C and Fund D? Can't do it!

Was browsing my Amazon store and one of the featured products (I forget under which category) was a 15 count package of Bounty. Why would anyone buy that many rolls of paper towels online? Sure, I'll go to the wholesale store - BJs, CostCo, Sam's Club, what have you - but why would you order that online and pay shipping to have it delivered? Unless of course you are smarter than I am and you are buying so much that you get free shipping in which case it's pure genius because then you don't have to even go out - it gets delivered to your door! But still.

Just tried checking a few little used email accounts and - surprise! They have been deactivated. Whoops. I'll bet that's why I didn't get a NaNoWriMo reminder - I registered under one of those seldom used accounts.

I haven't done anything with my Flickr account in eons.

It's been even longer since I listened to my iPod. Longer still since I purchased a new song from iTunes. Come to think of it - where is my iPod?

Rich is sound asleep and snoring.

I have a surprise for you. I'm not ready to reveal the details just yet, but I will in 10 days. Two of you (you know who you are) already know about my plans; the rest of you will have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment