Sunday, November 05, 2006

Out of Touch

I'm having a lazy sit in front of the computer and play day. I have become so disorganized and out of touch since my laptop crapped out on me last fall. I just opened my Palm files for the first time in since, I don't know when. Old addresses out of date, contacts and Christmas gifts not noted ... it's a mess. I've been limping along for about a year now, it's probably time for me to just get a new laptop.

I was also updating my Amazon store; probably should spend more time on that to upgrade and promote it as well. You know, the holidays are coming up, so if you want to do some gift giving, do it from my site! You get the convenience of shopping online and having the item delivered directly (to you or to the recipient) and I make a few cents on the transaction. What's not to love about that?

Just returned a phone call to my friend Mary. She is the reinforcement I referred to in my earlier post. Thank goodness she was able to drop everything at work and come to my rescue at work. I don't have any family in the area, and I don't know my co-workers well enough yet to feel comfortable calling on them (and even if I did know them better, I'm not sure I'd every be comfortable calling a co-worker in that instance) so it was such a relief to have someone to help me out like that. I owe her big-time.

The Teriyaki Pork Roast is smelling fantastic; time to start prepping the potatos and onions. I love cooking a big Sunday meal in the crock pot.

No comments:

Post a Comment