Thursday, July 07, 2005

Unemployment: Day Four

Spent most of yesterday on the road. Came home by way of the outlets and bought myself the cutest little skirt for $12.50. Got suckered into a matching cami which I thought was only $10 but that was only if I bought two for $20. Paid $16 for it which was too much, but it totally goes with the skirt and is an awesome color so ...

Got some unemployment paperwork in the mail today. Because I worked for an educational institution, there may be some delay while they assure themselves that I won't be returning to work in September. Trust me, I won't. At least not there. Promptly filled out the questionnaire and sent it back.

Have been doing a whole lotta nothing today - I've actually been busy and on the go since 8:00 a.m. but I'm not sure I have much to show for it. It's been overcast and gloomy all day, so it's a good day to be inside cleaning closets which is what I was doing before I took a break to write this post.

I just suddenly realized that I'm hungry - I never had lunch. Those four strawberry margarita bon-bons don't count. Okay - back to the cleaning and organizing. Hope you're having a great day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment