Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Unemployment: Day Seven

Got a lot done yesterday.

Busy day today - up at 6:00 a.m. to do my weeding and I'm headed to my pilates class at 9:00 a.m. Then, lunch at noon to help plan a fund raising event in the fall. Followed by errands - a stop at the travel agency, the flower store, and probably Wal-Mart. I need furnace filters.

I'm getting ready for that big trip to South Carolina with my parents. Have already started packing the car with things I want to be sure not to forget. There are a couple of jobs I saw in the Sunday paper (I knew I shouldn't have looked!) that I should apply for before I head out of town. If for no other reason than to tell the folks at the unemployment office that I applied.

Updated some of my plans for the west coast trip yesterday. My friend Martha is SO excited that I'm going to visit. Man - I'm tired. Feels like I put in a full day already. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment