Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I Even Bore Myself

Like Sally, I think I've lost my mojo.

This blog just isn't what it used to be. It's lost its umph. And it's not because of the other blog - things are suffering over there too.

Don't know what it is. Maybe the mystery is gone now that I've shown The Face. Maybe it's because I'm not working, and that's really where I got my inspiration. Maybe it's because I'm happy and satisfied with my life and I have nothing to bitch about.

No one wants to hear about how busy I am all the time and how I don't know how I ever found time to work. Because you're all busy too - and most of you are working. But honestly, I'm not just sitting around eating bon-bons and watching soaps. I am constantly busy. Like today.

Went to the gym for my pilates class and then snuck in a tanning session. Came home, checked email and made a few calls, showered and got ready for my 1:00 interview. Had the interview (it went well, I think, but I wasn't as prepared as I could have been) and then stopped at the thrift store on the way home. (Got a cute sundress for the cruise, Susan - only $5.99!) Grabbed a late lunch to go, came home and made a few phone calls and then off to a 3:45 meeting. Stopped at the bank and the library and came home shortly after 5:00 p.m. See? The day is gone!

I used to blog when I was procrastinating at work. The lack of posts (or, at the very least, the lack of numerous posts throughout the day) is actually an indicator of how busy I am - not looking for ways to kill time.

Okay, that's it for now. Except for one thing ... does anyone else find it odd that this blog was the 17th result for this search? (And odder still, the searcher clicked through to read?)

"my wife is not in love with me anymore why?"

No comments:

Post a Comment