Monday, November 28, 2005

Welcome Aboard!

This is the life.

We’re into our second day of cruising. Yesterday was a quiet and relaxing day. Susan and I both took naps in between reading. We took our time getting ready for dinner, then had the martini of the day, the “Cosmopolitini” – a lovely blend of Absolut Kurrant with triple sec, cranberry juice and a splash of lime juice. Come to think of it, I think I had three of those babies.

Dinner was delightful, and then we relaxed in the Golden Lion Pub where we enjoyed karaoke and met up with Jackie and Lisa, two other women from our area who are on the cruise. At one point I assisted in holding up cue cards for the audience, encouraging them to applaud, cheer and sing along. After a quick run through G32 (the disco) we confirmed that there were in fact no single eligible men aboard the ship and called it a night.

Internet access is not as accessible (nor as affordable!) as I had hoped, so the posts may not be as plentiful as planned, but again, thanks to my brother I do have a laptop to which I can upload photos, so enjoy the first few shots.

Much more tomorrow when we land in Tortola …

Hugs & Kisses,
Kenna and Susan

P.S. Tried to upload photos but connection got hung up; will try again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment