Sunday, January 22, 2006

Brilliant!

Helpful hint # 76: Use what you've got.

For example, that buckwheat hull wrap in your kitchen drawer? The one that heats up when you throw it in the microwave? You don't need to save it for when you have cramps. You can heat it up anytime you want a little extra warmth. Like when you're sitting in the (unheated) back bedroom working on the computer? You can heat that baby up and hold it in your hands for a few seconds, and suddenly, your fingers can function again.

I had been fixing myself some tea or General Foods International Coffee (French Vanilla) but those beverages only last so long, and if I wondered where the calorie creep was coming from ... so yeah! me for thinking to use what I already had. And 27 lashes with a wet noodle for not thinking of it sooner.

I'll bet this will be a great foot warmer in bed tonight, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment