Sunday, January 08, 2006

Champagne and Chocolate

That's my contribution to this afternoon's girlfriend gathering. The house is clean (well, at least the parts they'll see) and the table is set. I just need to shower and get dressed before 3:00. I'm really looking forward to this. It's so ... civilized. We so rarely take time out just to visit with each other, you know?

Still haven't finished sending Christmas cards, and now I'm going to get hit with that extra two cents postage. The tree is still up - according to my friend Michelle, it's bad luck to leave it up into the New Year. According to my Mom, you're supposed to leave it up for the full 12 days of Christmas. I've got a 50-50 chance of being screwed.

So I really liked the mail-to-blogger feature - will definitely have to try that more often. And I really should audio post more frequently too. I thought about changing my comment service in the new year too. Haloscan is good, but since I'm just a basic user, the comments disappear after three months or so. Might switch back to Blogger comments. And I need to clean up my side bar.

Yeah. Well. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment