Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Exhausted

This work thing is wearing me out.

Had trouble sleeping last night. Probably because I knew I had to go to work today. And I didn't even work a full day. I went to my pilates class as per usual and reported for work at 11:00. But then I did work straight through until 4:00.

I should get out of the house more often - when I came home today I had four messages. At first I thought I might already be receiving responses to my Job Fair invitations, but it wasn't to be. But one of the messages was a possible job opportunity.

A woman I used to work with has started a business with a friend of hers making (I kid you not) doggie bandanas. They are actually getting enough business that they need someone to manage their database and mine the internet for business. Hey, I can do that. I have a meeting to talk more about it tomorrow night.

It's still just temporary; I doubt I can make a living from these various part-time gigs. Still, it's a start.

It's something.

No comments:

Post a Comment