Sunday, September 25, 2005

Note to Canon: Your Camera Sucks

I've wasted an hour and a half trying to download pictures from my Canon PowerShot S50.

I knew I shouldn't have ordered it off EBay. Yeah, it was NIB. Probably 'fell of a truck' somewhere. Basically it's been a good camera, but the preview screen blew on me a few months back, and now my computer won't recognize it to download photos. It's a problem I've had intermittantly, but I've restarted my computer three or four times now to no avail.

I wanted to show you the most recent photo of my lawn. What a difference a week (and daily watering) makes! I've got lush new green growth. I even mowed it on Friday before my weekend guests arrived.

Speaking of my weekend guests, we had a great time last night. Steve and Nina were up from Baltimore, and Don and Judy stopped by and I cooked a great Oktoberfest feast featuring beer soaked bratwurst. Rich came over and Susan made an after dinner appearance and we all continued to drink and laugh and I put on an impromptu fashion show.

Holding my own personal job fair was declared "outstanding" and Don and Judy promised they would be back next Friday with a job lead - perhaps even bringing the potential employer with them. I'm starting to think that I just might be on to something. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment