Saturday, September 17, 2005

Various

Gas is now $2.89 $2.85/gallon. And to think I made a point of filling up at $3.25 last Saturday.

Slowly but surely, my lawn is sprouting new grass growth.

Yesterday was Dan's birthday, and we had a nice chat on the phone last night.

I haven't checked my Mega Millions ticket yet, but since I haven't heard that the winning ticket was sold right here in my town, well ...

I caved and turned the air conditioning back on. It was just too humid and sticky.

I got a job! Well, sort of. I'm going to be working on a part-time temporary basis for a school for children with developmental disabilities. It's like a 45 minute commute each way, but at least it's something, and it will extend my unemployment benefits that much longer. I think. Gotta check into that one.

My new favorite product is Garnier Fructis Fiber Gum Putty. It really holds the curl in my hair without making it sticky. And when you go to their web site their ditty plays "woo-hoo!" over and over and over and over again.

Woo-hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment