Monday, December 20, 2004

Hello?

Yes, this is opportunity knocking ... please hold.

.....

.....

.....

Just to bring you all up to date, the job for which I was being considered, the one I so desperately wanted, is being put on hold. They are re-examining the office and its responsibilities before filling the position. I will still be considered, once they determine what they want the person who fills that position to do.

Could be better. Could be worse. I actually have a fairly upbeat attitude about it - perhaps once they figure out their ass from a hole in the ground (did I say that out loud?) the position will be even bigger and better than it was before - with a paycheck to match.

In the meantime, I'll keep flirting with that 70 year old millionaire in the hopes that he'll make a kept woman out of me yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment