Monday, December 20, 2004

A Slow, Painful Death ...

... was wished upon me by Amanda.
What, you think I got nothing better to do than to respond to this quiz On Company Time?
Oh. Wait. You're right. I don't. Here goes:

Three names you go by:
Kenna; Sweetie; KimmerBeth

Three screennames you have:
KimmerBeth; VesperAlley; Spa Girl

Three things you like about yourself:
My legs; My sensitivity; My phone voice

Three things you hate/dislike about yourself:
Being needy; Not finishing what I started; I have very little patience

Three parts of your heritage:
Irish; German; American Mutt

Three things that scare you:
Failure; Dying a slow painful death; Poverty

Three of your everyday essentials:
Email' Lemon Zinger tea at the office in the morning; My caramel calcium chews

Three things you are wearing right now:
Silk longjohns; Snowflake sweater; Gold hoop w/pearl earrings

Three of your favorite bands/artists (at the moment):
Los Lonely Boys; Keane; Joss Stone

Three of your favorite songs at present:
Letter Read (Rachael Yamagata); Love Song For No One (John Mayer); Here Without You (Three Doors Down)

Three things you want to try in the next 12 months:
Fame; Fortune; Forgiveness

Three things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
Fantastic sex; Cuddling/Snuggling; Intelligence/Respect

Two truths and a lie:
I recently participated in a three-way; I was once arrested for unauthorized use of a motor vehicle; I don't believe in love at first sight

Three physical things about the opposite (or same) sex that appeals to you:
Intelligence; Nice eyes/smile; Height

Three things you just can’t do:
Get lost; Needles; Cook without a recipe

Three of your favorite hobbies:
Blogging; Planning parties; Lusting after my unrequited love

Three things you want to do really badly right now:
Eat some of that 2 # bar of chocolate sitting on the desk down the hall; Hear those magical words "You're hired."; Take a nap

Three careers you’re considering:
bioinformatics; librarian; becoming a kept woman

Three places you want to go on vacation:
the Greek Islands; Australia/New Zealand; Paris

Three kids names:
Amber Brandy; Tequila Rose; Elijah Blue Curacao

Three things you want to do before you die:
Have my 15 minutes; Travel around the world; Have an orgasm

Three people who have to take this quiz now or die painful death:
Susan, Michelle, Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment