Tuesday, December 28, 2004

I Guess That's Why They Call Them Work Boots

Made good on my promise to myself to keep up with the exercise routine and was at the gym this morning. Several interesting individuals there whom I've never commented on before ... like the guy who wears jeans and work boots. Granted, he's just lifting weights, it's not like he's running on the treadmill or even riding the exercise bicycle, but still - jeans and work boots? Don't you own sneakers and sweats?

And then there's the Johnny Cash wannabe. He wears black jeans and a black long sleeved t-shirt. Every. Single. Time.

Me? Today I wore my red sports bra and my iPod. John Mayer kept me going through 38 minutes on the elliptical trainer and my reps in the basement. Skipped breakfast and had lunch with Larry. Came back here for dessert. Then off to a local restaurant to plan the next big bash. Tonight I need to prepare for an interview. The week will fly by before I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment