Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Is It Over?

Is the day over already? Wow, so this is how it's supposed to be - the time just flies by when you are interested and involved in what's going on around you.

I had my interview this morning, and I think it went very well. Unless my read is totally and completely off, I will be called back for a second interview, possibly as early as next week. I don't want to get my hopes up too high or get too cocky, but I think this is the job for me. It's what I want to do ... it's what I'm good at. Thanks to everyone who sent me good vibes this morning - it worked!

In other news ... having lunch with Larry # 2 tomorrow; looking forward to that. Booked a vacation to Charleston, SC for next April with my Mom. That's about it - going to pack it in and go to the gym. Maybe (maybe, she says) I'll upload some photos tonight. We'll see. Until tomorrow ....

No comments:

Post a Comment