Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Ring, Dammit!

I wish the phone would ring. I'm waiting to hear about a second interview for that job I want so badly. I really, really, really want that job. I need something to look forward to.

I've lost sight of my 'self' again - everything seems to be revolving around the impact that external forces have on me. I keep waiting for something to happen to me instead of going out and living my life. It's like my life is one big tease ...

... Here, Kenna, we're gonna give you a new house mate - but wait, he's just not that into you.
... Here, Kenna, we're gonna give you a different love interest - but wait, you're not actually going to be able to see him often, and you'll both run into problems having the other one over because of your house mates.
... Here, Kenna, we're gonna allow you to interview for the job of your dreams - but wait, we're not sure if you're the employee of our dreams.

ARRRGGGHHH!

Guess this is just a mopey post. Y'all know what to do - boil some water for me, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment