Monday, January 24, 2005

Sloppy

We all just got a one line email from the man in charge of mail distribution at this organization. If you're only sending a one sentence message, don't you think you could make it a little cleaner than this:

"Due to conditions beyond our control they will not be any mail delievered today."

And in other news ... I think it's over with Michael. We were supposed to get together over the weekend and he drove all the way over to my place and within five minutes asked me what I had done the night before. When I told him that I'd had a dinner date, he ended it right then and there. Wouldn't stay and talk about it, didn't want to hear an explanation, asked me for his photos back, and left. He did send me an email message three hours later, saying how hard it was for him to leave but he didn't understand how he wasn't enough for me, how I could continue seeing other people, how he'd hoped it would become serious between us and how I would become a part of his kids' lives and how he wished he could say that he wanted to remain friends, but he didn't, so there.

But if I know anyone who might be interested in dating him, I should let him know.

If you're a mousy woman who wants to be smothered and controlled by a very loving and tender-hearted 51 year old man who can't get it up, let me know and I'll put you in touch with Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment