Wednesday, June 16, 2004

What the Hell is That Humming Noise?

The whole wall is vibrating. I don't have the central air on, and it's not the fan in the front window. Ah, there is an exhaust fan in the attic, and now that it's 86 degrees in the back room, I can only imagine how hot the attic is.

Played hookey and did some yard work this afternoon. Between the heat and the blood letting earlier in the day, I'm pooped. Feels like I still have so much to do though ... and I'm running out of time. Will need to move out in a month, and while that seems like a lot of time, it isn't. God, what I wouldn't give to have the summer off. Just a wee sabbatical. Not likely - especially since I didn't even buy a lottery ticket for last night's mega millions drawing. Maybe no one won and the Friday jackpot will be even bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment