Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Jaded

I must be. The young woman in my office who doesn't know enough to not wear open toed shoes got engaged over the weekend. And she's sharing the story with everyone but me. I'm just the bitter divorced woman, why would she want to rub it in my face? Then again, maybe she's on to me. Maybe she knows that I scoff at her behind her back. I'm pretty transparent.

But isn't this the guy she was so upset about two years ago? She practically accused him of stalking her. He was too obsessive. And then they moved in together. And now they are engaged and talking about opening a joint checking account - the real test of a relationship! Well, I actually do hope everything works out for her. We'll see. So now I have one who is about to be married and one who is engaged. Try to keep them straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment