Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Le Menu

Before you start griping and complaining about not being invited to my par-tay, chill. If you can be here at 7:00 on Saturday, you are most welcome. It's just cocktails and hors d'oeuvres. Earlier tonight I picked up a few bottles of red wine just so I have something on hand to get the party started. I will also be serving the remainder of the case of Faucon Bleu I bought a few months back. (I just love saying Faucon Bleu ... )

The unemployed boy next door, my friend Richard, and his friend Mike have all been charged with bringing beer. I've got a 12 pack of Heinekin to get things started, but these boys are beer snobs so I told them to bring their own brew.

I am preparing a variety of appetizers:

Hot Crabmeat Spread
Artichoke/Spinach Dip
Spinach Dip in bread bowl
Grilled Shrimp
Scallops wrapped in Bacon

I think it will be a delightful evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment