Monday, November 29, 2004

All I Want For Christmas ...

... is on sale at Target.

At least, it was a few hours ago. Shortly before 5:00 my housemate Phil sent me this link - Marijuana for sale at Target.com. Only $25.25. I sent the link to the queen of Target shoppers, Amanda, so she can vouch for me that the page did exist, but now it's gone. Someone got their hands slapped at Target.com!

Interestingly enough, though, if you search for "marijuana" on the Target.com web site, there are 509 products available (mostly books).

Okay, so you can't buy me some marijuana from Target.com - but you can buy me anything you'd like from my Amazon.com wish list. I threw a few things up there just in case you don't know what to get me for Christmas. Yeah, it's wishful thinking, but hey - I was willing to share that winning lottery ticket with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment