Thursday, September 30, 2004

Grrr ...

Today sucks.

First the mouse in the house. Then I was late for my morning appointment. Then it was raining as I left my luncheon, and I didn't have an umbrella. And what the hell was in that rain? The self tanner I'd put on this morning (in anticipation of the party on Saturday) was bleeding into my white panty hose. Come on, plain old water shouldn't make that run, should it?

I'm not going back into the office. Screw it. I'm in a pissy mood and I don't need to share it with anyone. I want to bask in this negativity all by myself.

Still not a peep from you know who. Not an email. Not a voice mail message. Nothing. Thanks for all your good advice. Makes me wish I'd been sharing some of the details all along instead of pumping it into that infamous 'other blog' since May.

I'm going to pick up a few things around here, maybe check on that mouse and then go to the gym where I'll sweat off some of this anger and frustration. Channel myself in a positive way. I check in with y'all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment