Thursday, September 30, 2004

HA! I Win

You know that mouse? He's dead.

Turns out this is the mouse that made off with a trap about a week ago. I had set the trap and it just ... disappeared. I figured that I'd caught part of a mouse and he'd limped off dragging the trap behind. Turns out, I was right.

When I folded up the throw rug around the bucket and flipped it over I heard the thunk of a dead mouse. Upon closer inspection (a few drinks and the unemployed boy next door standing by my side made me bold) we discovered that wee mouse was missing a front leg. When I find that missing trap, I'll find the leg.

Apparently Mr. Mouse has been dying a slow death for the past week. But he decided to stick it to me and made sure I was aware of his suffering. Tough shit. I set two more traps. Details in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment