Friday, February 18, 2005

I Had A Dream ...

... actually, it was more like a nightmare!

I don't usually remember my dreams, but knowing that my housemate was going to be leaving at 4:30 a.m. for the airport, I slept fitfully and remembered this one. In fact, I think I was in that netherworld where you can actually direct your dreams, and so I forced a particular outcome.

Anyway, it was about the damn Mary Kay lady. Suddenly this small lunch to which I've been invited got transformed into this Mary Kay revival at my house. At first it was just a few ladies, but then more and more of them were showing up and they were overrunning the place. And trampling all over everything and they wouldn't leave and I was expecting the owners of the house to show up any time and so I did the only thing I could do to get their attention - I took something away from one of their babies and it started howling and screaming and I got their attention and told them yes, indeed, I had taken candy from a baby. I was that kind of person - obviously not the type of woman they wanted to hang around with, so really, could they all please leave?

No comments:

Post a Comment