Tuesday, February 08, 2005

I've Been Slapped With A Magic Stick

10 Random songs from the Party Shuffle in iTunes:

"Wild Thing" by Tone Loc
"Santa Bring My Baby Back" by Elvis Presley
"White Christmas" by Mel Torme
"In My Heart" by Moby
"Hopeless" by Sister Hazel
"Rockaway Beach" by The Ramones
"Hand in Pocket" by Alanis Morrisette
"Jezebel" by 10,000 Maniacs
"End of the World as We Know It" by R.E.M.
"If You Steal My Sunshine" by Len

1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
767 songs; 3.44B

2. The last CD you bought is:
Garden State Soundtrack

3. What is the song you last listened to before this message?
"Just My Luck" by Kim Richey

4. Five songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.
"Looking for Something" by Vonda Shepard
"Love Song For No One" by John Mayer
"Letter Read" by Rachael Yamagata
"Heaven" by Los Lonely Boys
"Here Without You" by Three Doors Down

5. Who are you going to pass this stick to (3 persons) and why?
Dan - because I know he's a music buff
Phil - because we often share songs
Fish - because she just bought herself a new iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment