Thursday, March 24, 2005

I Think Not

Spring? I don't think so.

Six inches of wet, heavy snow last night. Me, I wake up with a hormone headache. Really didn't want to walk to work this morning, but I'll be damned if I'm going to tackle the two foot wall of snow at the end of the driveway.

Phil had his girlfriend sleep over last night. If he couldn't get up and shovel a path for her when she left at 6:30 this morning, then I'll be damned if I go out there and shovel a path for his use later.

And while I'm grumbling ... His daughter slept over last night because Phil's wife had an early morning meeting. I don't have any problem with that, but why did he feel compelled to have the girlfriend come over and sleep with him last night as well? Especially since he'd spent the night at her place on Tuesday. Just irritating the hell out of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment