Saturday, October 02, 2004

Mouse Free?

The traps I set Thursday night are still unsprung and empty. Maybe I just had that family of four and they are now all dead? Let's hope so.

Got up and went to the gym. Sweated off 489 calories. Not quite 500 but close enough. I'll burn the other eleven calories somewhere today. Things are pretty much set for the party - just need to do so picking up and tidying upstairs because I will have at least one overnight guest, and may want to give certain folks the entire grand tour, so best not to have my clothes draped over the chairs and such.

I may need to make another run to the liquor store ... premixed three different martinis last night and am just about out of triple sec, and getting low on the banana liqueur. Plus I need more gin, and while I'm at it, I might as well pick up more vodka. It's not like it will go bad - better to have it and not use it than to run out.

Need to prep my brie and the crab spread dish. Then cut up lemons and limes. Finally, a shower and do my nails. Plenty of time, I think.

Hey, if you're lucky maybe I'll do a drunken audio post during the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment